Bennett Jones is pleased to announce that 12 lawyers have been admitted to the partnership. They serve clients from our offices throughout the firm and represent a cross section of our key industry groups and practice areas.
Bennett Jones' new partners are:
- Lamont Bartlett – Commercial Litigation, Construction Law
- Gannon Beaulne – Commercial Litigation, Class Actions, International Arbitration
- Talia Bregman – Employment Law
- Keely Cameron – Insolvency, Regulatory, Commercial Litigation
- William Edwards – Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Finance
- Brynne Harding – Commercial Litigation, Estate Litigation, Public Law
- Ceilidh Hemmati – Corporate, Commercial, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Lisa Kakoske – Capital Markets, Securities, Corporate/Commercial Law
- Kim Lawton – Securities, Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Jesse Mighton – Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency
- Noriko Shimura – Financial Services, Aviation
- Michelle Yung – Commercial Real Estate, Capital Projects
Bennett Jones is celebrating its 100th anniversary in 2022. Information on the firm's centenary and a message from Bennett Jones' Chairman and CEO, Hugh MacKinnon, is available here.
About Bennett Jones
Bennett Jones is one of Canada’s premier business law firms and home to 500 lawyers and business advisors. With deep experience in complex transactions and litigation matters, the firm is well equipped to advise businesses and investors with Canadian ventures, and connect Canadian businesses and investors with opportunities around the world.